Saturday, May 8, 2010

a week's worth of Maggie pictures

Maggie had her 15-month check-up this past week, and as our pediatrician says, "she's perfect". She now weighs 23.5 lbs and is 31.5" tall, but I think she's currently going through a growth spurt b/c she's eating pretty much anything and everything you put in front of her...veggies, fruit, bread, meat, cheese, pasta, you name it, she shoves it in! Her current favorite is fresh strawberries from our strawberry plants outside. She's also saying a bunch of words - mommy, dada, book, milk, cheese, more, "Soups" for Snoopy, "Lex" for Lexi, bird, key, blue, two (guess she just skipped over "one"), car, "cheer" for Cheerio, piggie, cookie, "owsiii" for outside, and of course the very popular no or nope. She can also make the sounds of several animals (meow, bock bock, moo, baa, neigh, quack, and woof woof). Anyways, here are some random photos from the past week. (Also, since I didn't really give any information in the last post, yes, we are expecting our 2nd child and I am due late October/early November).




bee on a Baptisia flower

Maggie giving the bee the "evil eye"




(this picture is actually from about a month ago, but I forgot to post it - yes, that is a real key and no, I didn't teach her how to do this)

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute. She has lots of hair now. I can't believe she is saying so many words. I use her as a gage of where Archer should be, but he isn't saying anything except dada and dog.

    ReplyDelete