Saturday, June 5, 2010

playground peek-a-boo

We live right behind a great elementary school, which means we have access to their playgrounds in the evenings. (Actually, between the school, the church down the street, and 2 city parks, there are 5 playgrounds within walking distance from our house, which is going to be a life-saver as Maggie gets older.) So we've been going over there after dinner for the past couple of weeks to let Maggie explore. She really likes the slides...she'll go down feet first but on her belly and try to climb back up, giggling the whole time. But what she really loves is the tunnel with a bunch of holes in it. She darts from hole to hole so quickly that trying to get a picture of her is like playing a game of whack-a-mole.





2 comments:

  1. That first picture is awesome. I want to print it out, with your permission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure...no problem! I am surprised that photo turned out so well. She was moving so fast and I had to keep the camera focused on one hole just to get a shot.

    ReplyDelete