Will spent Sunday with Maggie while I got the garden cleaned up for the season and some other random yard chores done, and Maggie got to spend a bit more time on the playground with Eli.
It's been raining all week, but on Tuesday we got a break from the rain so Maggie and I went for a quick stroll on the trails at the N.C. Museum of Art. Here are some pics from her "fashion photo shoot" (note the windblown, supermodel poses).
Very cute pictures! I wish that it would rain here. I saw on the weather channel that you were going to get 6-10 inches this week. Crazy! I can't believe you are gardening at 8 months pregnant... nesting... I was staining our chairs, washing windows, and scrubbing the bathtubs at 38 weeks.
Very cute pictures! I wish that it would rain here. I saw on the weather channel that you were going to get 6-10 inches this week. Crazy! I can't believe you are gardening at 8 months pregnant... nesting... I was staining our chairs, washing windows, and scrubbing the bathtubs at 38 weeks.
ReplyDelete