Weight 8 lbs 1 oz
Length: 22"
Momma and baby are doing great (and Daddy - not that anyone ever asks).
She has a calm temperament and is content to eat and sleep without much fuss yet. Looks a lot like her sister, but not exactly. (You can find Maggie's baby pictures in February 2009 blog posts).
I am sure more pictures will follow.
Congrats to the Summer family!! So glad to hear everyone is doing well - and I am sure Maggie can't wait to take on the role of big sister!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful. Glad to hear everyone is doing well (especially Dad :)). Look forward to getting updates once you get home.
Roger
Very cool....it is almost scary how similar the pictures are for Maggie and Lilly. But I can see a difference in the nose. You have to look VERY closely. Glad to hear everyone is doing well...even Daddy. Enjoy the peace at the hospital.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!
ReplyDelete