Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a good Thanksgiving, full of food and family. My folks were in town, and Will cooked up a feast of fried turkey, dressing, sweet potato casserole, green beans, and cranberries. Here are some pictures from the week.
Maggie hanging out with Grandmamma, making "towers"

Lilly peacefully sleeping while we all enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner

Lilly peacefully sleeping on daddy the day after Thanksgiving

Maggie kickin' back and watching some Sesame Street (or "Elmo Cookie Monster" as she calls it)

Maggie napping on Sunday evening after a long afternoon at the playground

You'll see that she fell asleep clutching her milk

1 comment:

  1. I got Archer some legos for Christmas. I am so excited for him to open them. Lilly is so cute in that first picture. Archer fell asleep in the car today clutching his cereal bar. When I got him out to put him in his bed he sleepily started sucking on it.

    ReplyDelete