Here she is enjoying some quilt time with her friend Jacob (who is Eli's little brother, and 2 months younger than Lilly).
Maggie and Eli at the playground.
Since mastering the small ladder at one of the neighborhood playgrounds, Maggie wants to test her climbing skills at each playground we go to. She really is amazingly confident and very cautious at the same time, and her persistence is pretty neat...she won't quit until she can climb all the way up by herself (grandmothers...don't worry...I still stand under her and "spot" her!).
Resting on the couch with Daddy.
Mmmmm...daddy couch naps....I need more of those!
ReplyDeleteLilly is incredibly cute!! Maggie is adorable too. I love the Elmo shirt. I would say that half of the more recent pictures find her in it. I have been trying to get Archer to climb at the playground. He isn't as brave as Maggie.
ReplyDeleteGood observation...that is her favorite shirt! But it is starting to get a bit too small for her so I reckon I'll have to find a new one. I already had to hide her old favorite shoes (Dora) that had gotten too small and replace them with some similar ones.
ReplyDelete