Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Maggie's first day of preschool!
Today was Maggie's first day of preschool! She will be going half-day, just for a couple of days a week, but it is a big deal for her because (aside from grandparents watching her or the occasional few hours w/ our close friend Leslie) she's never been away from me or Will. Today went more smoothly than the meet & greet w/ her teachers on Friday (when she cried and screamed for nearly 30 minutes!)...only a few minutes of crying and "I want my mommy" today. :-) Her friend Eli is in her class, which I'm hoping will help ease the anxiety for her. Here she is modeling her new backpack before we headed out the door this morning.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was thinking about her this weekend. I'm glad that it is going well. She'll have lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteIvy
Oh.... I saw on fb that Kathy had her little girl on Aug. 27ish. Maria is her name. I didn't know if Kim told you.