Maggie and Eli enjoying their cupcakes (Maggie devoured hers in about 15 seconds! Meanwhile, Eli was still licking the frosting off of the top 5 minutes later!)
Opening presents, after a quick bath!
Samantha (8 months old), looking puzzled.
Mommies and babies= Victoria & Samantha, Leslie & Jacob, me & Lilly
I was thinking about you yesterday. I couldn't remember if Lilly's birthday was yesterday or today. Looks like you had fun. Just found out that ours will be coming Nov. 14th.
ReplyDeleteIvy
Are you having a scheduled c-section? Was Archer a c-section?
ReplyDeleteIt is scheduled, Archer was natural, but it was pretty rough and I had problems so this one has to be a c-section.
ReplyDeleteIvy
A c-section isn't that bad...you just have to take it easy afterwards. But I will say that having it scheduled is very nice...and not having to go through painful contractions for 36 hours is nice as well! :-) Maggie was an emergency c-section, and Lilly was scheduled (and a piece of cake!).
ReplyDelete