Here are a bunch of pictures from the last couple of weeks. With Maggie out of preschool for the summer, and the week-long stretch of 100-105 degree heat, the girls have been going kind of stir crazy. So I've been trying to get them out of the house in the mornings before the heat really kicks in, and we've been venturing out to both new and familiar places.
![]() |
| Lilly taking her turn on the tractor |
![]() |
| "milking" station |
| we took the girls to the Apex 4th of July children's parade |
| waiting with Granddad for the parade to start |
| baby in the wagon next to us...you can see all of the decorated bikes lining up in the background |
| juggling Uncle Sam on stilts...Maggie didn't even comment on his costume or the fact that he was 8 feet tall, only that he was juggling |
| Lilly waiting for the parade to start |
| Granddad pulling the wagon in the parade |
| swimming with Daddy and Granddad after 4th of July dinner |
![]() |
| this morning I took the girls to Pullen Park for about an hour or so...just enough time to ride the train and carousel |
![]() |
| the Andy Griffith statue at Pullen Park had been decorated with flowers |
![]() |
| cooling off with a juice box |






Looks like fun. I am jealous of the 4th of July parade. I wish that they did something like that around here.
ReplyDelete