Monday, August 20, 2012

catch-up

Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks...

peek-a-boo!
the girls LOVE to splash in puddles
more puddle splashing at the school behind the house
a couple of weeks ago, my folks and I took the girls for a walk in the woods...Lilly wanted to hold Maggie's hand on the trail...
and then she had to have hugs!

last week, Leslie & I took the kids up to the Durham Museum of Life & Science...here are Maggie and Lilly in the barnyard looking at the pigs
entrance to the butterfly house

butterfly house
Eli and Maggie wiggling while I try and get a decent picture

they have an awesome dinosaur trail in the woods
more dinosaurs
dinosaur nest
Lilly loves outings like this, but she can sometimes be a handful...this was how she was most of the trip (scampering quickly in front of us, usually oblivious to the fact that we were even behind her).

they also had this cool play area w/ all kinds of windchimes, bells, and drums hung up along a big frame for the kids to bang on
 
 
cheese doodles!!!
cheese doodles!!!

1 comment: