Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Crafty...

Our friends and family have been so generous and Maggie even has a few originals in her collection. I thought I would share a few of her hand-made gifts with you all.
1) A watercolor of a magnolia blossom painted by my mom (I'll get it framed soon!)
2) A 'M-a-g-g-i-e' wall hanging painted by my sister.
3) A quilt made by Maggie's great-great grandmother for Heather's mom when she was pregnant with her brother. You will note the pink border - another gender 'hunch' gone awry. Perfect to hand down to the first girl of the next generation!
4) A crocheted blanket made by Maggie's great-grandmother (Dessie) originally for Heather's mom.
5) A knitted blanket made for Maggie by her great-grandmother on my Dad's side (Ginger).
6) A quilt made for Maggie by our friend Danesha.
7) A rattle made by Daddy with walnut from same tree I made my wedding ring(s) out of (I am already on ring #5. Daddy does not keep up with jewelry well!!).
-Will


































































No comments:

Post a Comment