Magnolia Lee Summer (Maggie) Born at 10:41 p.m. on 2/4/09 via c-section after 36+ hours of labor. Weight: 8 lbs 11.2 oz Length: 21 3/4 Momma and baby are in good health. We are pooped...see pictures...more tomorrow. Good night! -Will
YEA!!!!! Congrats to you all! I was wondering since I hadn't heard any news, was planning to call today, and even checked the blog before I went to bed last night.
Welcome little Maggie, and try to get some rest, Heather, before they send you home.
will and heather- i posted a comment from mom and dad. not sure if it showed up or not. they were real excited. mom is mailing your blanket she knitted tommorrow [friday]. we will be leaving skylake on sunday to go to kathy and jims. will keep up via blog. hope you and heather and maggie get some rest. take care lanky.
YEA!!!!! Congrats to you all! I was wondering since I hadn't heard any news, was planning to call today, and even checked the blog before I went to bed last night.
ReplyDeleteWelcome little Maggie, and try to get some rest, Heather, before they send you home.
CONGRATULATIONS! Maggie's beautiful - and HUGE! :) Hope you three are settling in well. Can't wait to meet her. - Regan
ReplyDeletewill and heather- i posted a comment from mom and dad. not sure if it showed up or not. they were real excited. mom is mailing your blanket she knitted tommorrow [friday]. we will be leaving skylake on sunday to go to kathy and jims. will keep up via blog. hope you and heather and maggie get some rest. take care lanky.
ReplyDelete