Saturday was Maggie's friend Eli's 1st birthday, and we were all on hand to help him celebrate. There were cupcakes, toys (but more important = empty boxes!), and a swimming pool. Notice the different approaches to eating cupcakes...Maggie delicately picked hers up and daintily took a bite out of it, whereas Eli smashed it and frantically shoved fistfuls into his mouth (and barely got any in). Maggie had fun and was on a sugar high all afternoon!
I love the pool. I wanted to get Archer one, but our deck is too small and I didn't want to kill the grass. I got this inflatable that hooks up to the hose, but the water is too cold for him.
Yeah, Maggie liked it so much that Will went out the very next morning and got the smaller version for our house. We have a pretty small deck too, but Chris and Leslie's (Eli's parents) deck is HUGE!
I love the pool. I wanted to get Archer one, but our deck is too small and I didn't want to kill the grass. I got this inflatable that hooks up to the hose, but the water is too cold for him.
ReplyDeleteYeah, Maggie liked it so much that Will went out the very next morning and got the smaller version for our house. We have a pretty small deck too, but Chris and Leslie's (Eli's parents) deck is HUGE!
ReplyDelete