Saturday, January 29, 2011

Maggie's rain boots

Maggie has been obsessed with her new rain boots for the past several days. They are still a little big and I've been keeping them in a cabinet, so she hasn't worn them outside in the rain yet. But the other day I pulled them out, and as soon as she saw them she wanted to wear them. And she has been breaking them in since, clomping around the house in them. She's gotten good at putting them on and taking them off all by herself, and when she puts them on she runs to get her "rain hat" (which isn't really a rain hat, just a hand-me-down sun hat from a friend). Here she is sporting her rain gear the other morning. (Yesterday morning, the look was snowman jammies with the rain boots.)




And here she is helping me get Lilly out of the crib in the morning, still wearing her boots and hat.

1 comment:

  1. I love the hat. That will be an awesome sun hat in the summer.

    I thought about Maggie yesterday when we were plopping rocks in the creek. I can't believe you were going to go to the boyhood home to do a veg survey. That would have been so cool.... it is so close to our house.

    ReplyDelete