Sunday, May 15, 2011

a busy week

This past week was a busy one for Maggie...some of her weekly highlights included helping Daddy wash the car, an entire day playing with Eli, Jacob, and Samantha (the 3 month old daughter of our friends Victoria & Stephen), going strawberry pickin' with Eli, and a fun evening playing with her friend Evelyn (9 year old daughter of some neighborhood friends).
Maggie & Jacob the babies (Samantha, Lilly, & Jacob) chillin' on the couch taking a pretend nap with Eli
strawberries!
she was very proud of her bucket
Eli preferred to eat right off the plant instead of filling up his bucket
lunchtime afterwards
Maggie & I picked about 6 lbs. of strawberries, most of which I turned into strawberry preserves (the bowl on the right was that day's harvest from my plants in the backyard)

2 comments:

  1. We are in strawberry heaven right now too. I think Archer and I have eaten a gallon in the last 4 days. Archer saw your strawberry picture and got excited, we may have to get some more today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked in for a while and I can't believe how much the girls have grown! Looks like summer is off to a great start! The picture of Eli cracks me up.... as someone without kids, I have to say I never knew strawberries could make such a mess! Good times....

    ReplyDelete