My folks and I took the girls to the children's museum here in town last week. I forgot my camera, but luckily Granddad was there with his I-Phone to snap some pictures of Maggie in action.

old-school cardboard bricks

Maggie preparing a meal in the cafe

shootin' some hoops

driving the bus

dress-up!

Diggin' Dirt Island

posing with the trains
Archer had a fit when he saw Maggie with the diggers and the trains. He said "I want to go there, right now!" We have to come visit.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about Archer when Maggie was playing at the train table. He would love it! They have lots of cool stuff, but it is so crowded! The first time we went there, Maggie was pretty freaked out by all of the other kids and it took her about an hour to get comfortable being there and exploring. This time (our 2nd time there), she was much more comfortable and "brave". But my dad was with her, and I think that helped...he's her buddy.
ReplyDelete