(don't worry, she doesn't know how to use the bottle opener yet)
crayon time (even Lilly got crayons this time!)
you'll see that Lilly enjoyed tasting her crayons as well as coloring with them
Maggie wanted to take some pictures of her own...here are some of her snapshots
more cuteness this morning after our pancake breakfast
Just in the past week, Lilly has taken off...she's practically running all over the place now. I've been trying to get some good video of her roaming the house. (You'll hear Maggie saying "it's road trip time" in this video...she likes to pretend her bed is the minivan and we all get up there and go for a "drive").
way to go Lilly! I really enjoyed Maggie's photos!
ReplyDeleteShe is moving! Maggie is a very good photographer, I'm impressed. When Archer takes pictures he mostly is just interested in seeing the flash go off. The pictures are all of the ceiling.
ReplyDeleteWell, she did take a bunch of blurry photos as well, I just picked out the most interesting ones to put on the blog. :-) She walked around the house and took about 40 pictures of each and every thing in the house...couches, windows, doors, her toys, etc.
ReplyDelete