I had a chance to get some garden work done this weekend, so we decided to set the girls up in the old pool and let them entertain themselves for a little bit.
So cute! I need to get in the garden and get it ready. It looks like you have a pretty awesome garden prep area. I like the cinder block set up. Is that for starting plants or is it the garden too?
Those are my raised beds (in addition to my garden space, which is on the other side of the house). I have one bed w/ only strawberries, and another bed that I usually do lettuce, spinach in (and broccoli this year), but I also have mint in the blocks around the edge and grow basil in the summer (and some flowers for Maggie). They are cool b/c you can make a nice raised bed w/o using treated lumber, but they also make nice "compartments" for stuff that tends to go wild, like mint.
So cute! I need to get in the garden and get it ready. It looks like you have a pretty awesome garden prep area. I like the cinder block set up. Is that for starting plants or is it the garden too?
ReplyDeleteThose are my raised beds (in addition to my garden space, which is on the other side of the house). I have one bed w/ only strawberries, and another bed that I usually do lettuce, spinach in (and broccoli this year), but I also have mint in the blocks around the edge and grow basil in the summer (and some flowers for Maggie). They are cool b/c you can make a nice raised bed w/o using treated lumber, but they also make nice "compartments" for stuff that tends to go wild, like mint.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome. I should do that!
ReplyDelete