Friday, March 2, 2012

I saw Michelle Obama!...well, sort of

Okay, so I didn't actually see the First Lady, but I did see her motorcade today! She was in Raleigh for some public appearances, and I was on my way home from a kid's consignment sale up by the airport. The interstate headed back to Raleigh was closed, so I had to take a round-about detour north of the city to get back home. I didn't notice that the opposite lanes of traffic on this road were closed as well, but then I saw a bunch of police motorcycles & cars, and then several big, black SUV's w/ dark tinted windows passed by going the opposite direction.

Totally unrelated, here's a cute pic of the girls chillin' out after picking Maggie up from preschool the other day.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I can't believe how much Lilly has grown. When I first glanced at the picture I thought that she was Maggie.

    ReplyDelete