Mimie and Pappy flew up for Memorial Day weekend to visit with Maggie, and incidentally saw us as well since we live here too. We ate well, spent some quality time together, picked some mulberries, visited the art museum, and celebrated our beagles' 10th birthday. Maggie was upset when we dropped Mimie and Pappy off at the airport, so we cheered her up with a dip in her personal size swimming pool / log bin.
-Will

"You're pretty funny old man, but you'd better keep your paws off my chalk!"

"What chou talkin' 'bout Pappy!"

"How does your flower stay in your hair like that? Mine always falls out."

"So I said 'Huggies!? I wouldn't use those things to wipe off my tricycle!'"

"Yay - we're all clapping, AGAIN."

"No, no - reach higher. I want the good ones!"

Blah blah blah blah blah blah,
Blah blah blah blah blah blah,
Blah blah blah blah Snoopy blah Lexi,
Blah blah blah blah blah blah!

"Okay Mimie, you can keep my plastic ones and I'll hang onto this shiny one - deal?"

"Yeah - I picked it out myself."

"Oh - THAT'S what 'cold' means!"

"Duckies are nice, but I'd really like a ball. They are round, about this big - ringing any bells?"
Very cute. I love the commentary!!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing these pics of Maggie. She's so adorable and we hope we will get to see you all soon!!!
ReplyDeleteanonymous is kim!
ReplyDelete