Thursday, March 8, 2012

puddle jumping

After the rain stopped last weekend, we took a walk around the neighborhood so the girls could splash in puddles.




Lilly can hold her own with Maggie...here she is "attacking" Maggie.

The girls were playing on Maggie's bed the other day, and while Maggie was singing a few songs from her song book, Lilly became fixated on her pigtails. (also funny...at about 48 seconds in, you can hear Maggie singing part of "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot")

2 comments:

  1. I love Maggie's raincoat. Archer loves a puddle too, I can't keep the boy out of them. I love the video. Maggie is so patient with Lilly. I hope Archer and Drake are that sweet together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a big polka dot fan! And just in the past couple of weeks, her and Lilly have really started to play together. Lilly loves being chased, so that is a fun game to watch (and to hear...giggles galore!). And the other day, Maggie was hiding under her covers and Lilly was lifting them up to find her. It was so cute, but I couldn't get a good video of it.

    ReplyDelete